Translate

Saturday, October 22, 2016

The most likely to score a percocet script drug seeker

Is it just me or is everyday just an endless parade of drug seekers?  In all their different forms.

Maybe instead of betting on the drunks alcohol level, we should bet on which drug seeker makes a score.

Here is a synopsis of the "Most likely to score a percocet script drug seeker".

1) White

2) Woman

3) Dressed normal (no cleavage, short shorts)

4)  Educated

5) Apologetic

6) Polite

7) Accompanied by concerned male (preferably husband) version of 1,3,4

Other factors:

1) Is doctor in bad mood?

2) Is doctor busy?

3) Is doctor tired?


And there you have it folks, "the most likely to score percocet drug seeker" in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Percocet cracks me up!!! As a Hospice nurse, we don't even use it!! My favorite thing is having a patient in ESLD coming into my care with it!! Are ya kidding me? C'mon docs!! Lets re-evaluate metabolism and toxicity? Really?